Okay ladies and gentleman,
We have sat on this long enough. If we don't get moving on book club, we're going to have to cancel it. I'm sure none of us want to do that, and I can't imagine that our chapter would want to deprive ourselves of a goal which we set in the beginning.
Here's a list of things we need to get done immediately:
- Call Western District Library and set up a time each week/month (whatever we said) we could come in and have our meetings
- Pick a solid day (did we decide wednesday?) and time (did we decide 6 pm?) for meetings
- Make a tri-fold and talk to Mr. DeBaillie about having a table in the commons for a day or two--who would be willing to make the tri-fold and who would be willing to man the table during lunch hours A and B?
- Have an initial meeting--make handouts for the meeting and/or a presentation
- If there's anything else you can think of, please add it either here or on the identical discussion post on the blog.
IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PARTICIPATION ON EITHER OF THESE DISCUSSION BOARDS I WILL CALL A MEETING AND EVERYONE MUST ATTEND UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID EXCUSE
PICK ONE OR BOTH AND DISCUSS