Monday, March 10, 2014

Next Meeting

Our next scheduled meeting will be this coming week. It will take place on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 after school in either the library or the commons (if the library has something happening, we'll go to the commons).


At this meeting, we will be discussing the upcoming Accio Books! project. This starts in April and is one of our biggest focuses. I'd also like to talk about chapter elections. I want to have anyone who is wishing to be chapter organizer go through the process of organizing Accio Books! with me, and we can educate on chapter issues and how to talk to businesses around the town.


Additionally, Darby will be holding a book club meeting sometime next week too. I'm not sure what day it will be yet, but it will be an informational meeting that will help get this show on the road. Once I have information, I'll let you all know what's happening. There should also be signs going up around the school.


Lastly, within the next week I'm going to call Augustana about possibly watching a Quidditch practice/match at their school and getting some tips on how to start up our own at Orion High School. This is a goal for next year along with Yule Ball and Valentines. 


Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Erika

(all credit for pictures of Augustana goes to the photographer. all others are stock photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment