Sunday, March 16, 2014

Upcoming Information

There will be a meeting Wednesday March 19th, 2014 after school in the library -- or the commons if that's full. Please attend this meeting as it is very important for our next campaign and will be very important for the future of the chapter. I've worked hard to put together material, and you should work hard to be there. If you can't, please give a valid reason and I will get you the information that you need if you approach me. Otherwise, I'm going to assume that you don't want to be involved with Accio Books!. Please try to clear your schedules for this meeting.



I know some of you may not have seen the announcement, even though I posted it awhile ago, but now you are seeing it. So I expect you to be at this meeting or at next weeks meeting. Next week (I know, spring break) will be on Tuesday the 25th of March at Western District Library in Orion at about 2 PM. I will be confirming this with everyone at our upcoming (19th) meeting. Times are subject to change. But overall, we need to get ready and April is coming in fast.

I'm really sorry to have to schedule a meeting during spring break, but this is extremely important.

Additionally, we will need to have a Pre-Accio Books! kickoff party where we will make signs, assemble/decorate boxes, get envelopes ready, get chapter interest things ready, and more. There will also be food involved. We will discuss a location at our upcoming (19th) meeting, but this even will take place on either Friday March 28th or Saturday March 29th, 2014. This will be a valuable resource for us that will hopefully create chapter unity in the process. At the upcoming meeting we will discuss which date is better for all of us.



Lastly, make sure to attend Darby's book club meeting Tuesday March 18th, 2014 after school at Kershaw's room. There will be cookies and you'll learn more about what she has planned for this great literacy opportunity.

Thank you for all your patience,

Erika

PS I would also like to add that I'm going to have my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday March 26th, so this may interfere with some things. I'm not sure how up to anything I'll be feeling by Friday/Saturday, but this party still needs to happen before April, whether or not I can attend. I'm going to try my hardest to work everything out, but it's just a crazy business that you can't predict. Thank you again for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment