Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Goodnight, not Goodbye!

Hey, Charmers!

This is my last post as Chapter Organizer of The Orion Charmers. I just wanted to let you guys know what a great year it has been and how much we have accomplished.

I just want to give a brief review of what we have done.

  • Started a chapter of the Harry Potter Alliance
  • Collected $85 for Equality FTW
  • Started a book club in the community
  • Collected more than 1200 books in 30 days
That's a pretty full year, and I just want to say how proud I am to have led you in this. I send all my best wishes for the upcoming Chapter Organizer (whoever they may be), and I would like to acknowledge Mrs. Swanson also. She has been a wonderful Chapter Sponsor, and I hope she finds the experience just as rewarding as we do.

Overall, I'd just like to thank everyone for an amazing year, and I want to say that it's just a goodnight, not a goodbye. The chapter, the magic and love that it brings, isn't leaving. Just one piece of it. 

Thank you, 

Erika Johnson
Chapter Organizer 2013-14

No comments:

Post a Comment