Sunday, August 3, 2014

Love and Summer Ending Updates

Happy Esther Day Everyone!
Shelby, new CO, here and already apologizing for waiting months to get a post up... Fabulous start! But that's not why I'm joining you all here on the internet today. I'm here to celebrate Esther Day! The Esther Day campaign has run all summer but because we don't meet in the summer many of you may not have known about it. If you're interested, check out more info here: http://thehpalliance.org/esther-day/ . And in honor of Esther I'd like to share my love and appreciation for all of you! I have had so much fun working with this group and can't wait for all the changes we will be bringing to our community in the year to come.
Speaking of the coming year, I have some big goals for our chapter to hopefully achieve. I can hardly wait to share them with you all at our first meeting (the time and date will be online and in the Chargergram) and I'd love to hear from any of you so feel free to email me anytime!
For anyone who didn't hear, Darby and Erika dropped off a large load of books at a Galesberg school that had recently been denied a book grant. We also received a thank you from the kids at Project Renewal. Here are a few pictures!



I hope you have all had a great summer and spend these last two weeks well(:

No comments:

Post a Comment