Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hello!

Hey, everyone! I'm Victoria! I am the current "President"(2015-2016)of the Orion Charmers. I thought I would update the blog a bit!

First: We are currently in need of new members! I will be putting up some posters for membership in a couple of weeks! If anyone wants to join or has any questions, please feel free to contact me! We even have a "gift" to any new members! Most of our members graduated last year, so we really don't have a big group. Even if you are slightly interested, please consider joining! It is an awesome group that does awesome things! A charity group membership also looks good on a college resume...Just saying! :)

Second: I have an idea for a campaign that I would like to put into effect this school year! School supplies can add up to quite a bit of money, today. I would like to purpose a "collection/donation" of school supplies to help people who struggle buying school supplies. The campaign would be a "year-round" campaign! Whenever a child needed more school supplies, we would give it to them! If anyone is interested in helping or donating, feel free to contact me!

That is all I have, for now! I'll see you guys in a bit! For now, here's a funny! :)

-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment